HOW TO CLONE YOUR DOWNLOAD FILES TO GOOGLE DRIVE
Firstly, connect seedbox using putty using ssh.
Hostname: IP Address
Port: Seedbox Port
Connection Type: SSH
Setting the rclone connection
Type rclone config in terminal.
Then enter n for new remote connection.
Name – declare anything, google drive
Type of storage – 13, for google drive.
Google Application Client Id – Leave to default by Press Enter
Google Application Client Secret – Leave to default by Press Enter
- Scope that rclone should use when requesting access from drive. – 1, Full access all files, excluding Application Data Folder. \ “drive”
- Fill in to access “Computers” folders. (see docs). – Leave to default by Press Enter
- Needed only if you want use SA instead of interactive login. – Leave to default by Press Enter
- Edit advanced config? (y/n) – n
Use auto config? – n
- If your browser doesn’t open automatically go to the following link: https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth?access_type=offline&client_id=202264815644.apps.googleusercontent.com&redirect_uri=urn%3Aietf%3Awg%3Aoauth%3A2.0%3Aoob&response_type=code&scope=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.googleapis.com%2Fauth%2Fdrive&state=xxaassddqeweqe131ferferfr65464814
- Log in and authorize rclone for access – Enter the verification code you get from browser then press enter
- Configure this as a team drive? – n
Save the remote – Y
Quit the setup after finish – Q
How to clone your files from seedbox to google drive
Start cloning your files from seedbox to google drive.
Connect to seedbox via ssh using putty
Pm admin, admin will setting a script for you. When the script is ready, proceed to next step.
Run the script by type
Done. Now your files are backup to your google drive.
*Only run the script 1 times only. No need to run many times as the script will spawn multiple and duplicate process.
**You may close the putty after run the script. The script will run your backup until finish copy to your google drive.